It’s almost sort of a tradition, every Sunday Dave and I have breakfast at his parents. I look forward to it every week, as I love seeing and spending time with my in-laws.
A few weeks ago I came across this recipe on pinterest from ‘Bacon Time With The Hungry Hypo’ for the bacon-egg-cheese wreath… Kay and I decided we simply had to make it.
Though as Bellucci’s, we’ll re-name this creation the ‘Breakfast Stromboli’ …
The Breakfast Stromboli
- 1 can of crescents 8count
- 5 large eggs OR 10oz of ‘Egg Beaters’ Mix
- 1 cup of sharp cheddar
- 4 – 1/2 slices of American Cheese
- 16 slices of fully cooked bacon
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees
- Cook Bacon
- Scramble Eggs on stovetop
- Lay out crescents on a parchment lined pizza pan as shown below
- Add your cooked Bacon – we added 2 pieces to each crescent
- Add 1/2 of your cheese
- Add your eggs
- Add the rest of your shredded cheese then place your American cheese on top
- Fold the crescent corners over
- Bake for 17 minutes or until crescents are done and golden brown
Ta-Da!! A Breakfast Stromboli… It’s chow time!